Premium IMGC450 Gooseneck Lectern Microphoneby Australian Monitor $249.00
IN STOCK. Australia Wide Delivery $20 FAST SHIPPING WITHIN 24 HOURS
Premium Gooseneck Lectern Microphone
The Australian Monitor IMGC450 premium gooseneck microphone is highly recommended for use with lecterns, school halls and many other presentation applications.
- Good quality lectern microphone tailored for clear voice reproduction
- Cardioid electret condenser lectern microphone
- Suitable for a wide range of users who may not be used to using a lectern microphone
- High sensitivity with excellent pickup even if speaker is some distance from microphone - best in class
- Exceptional gain before feedback
- Discreet unobtrusive slim design - 450mm in length
- Low frequency filter
- Requires phantom power 9 – 52 V from audio system (mixer /amplifier) or other phantom power source
- Phantom Power LED indicator
- Includeds isolated shock mount, scres and windsock
The IMGC450 is the finest gooseneck microphone Australian Monitor has released. This premium electret condenser microphone is tailored specifically for voice reproduction, providing a neutral tone and transparent response. The cardioid polar pattern of the IMGC450 provides exceptional gain before feedback. Users will enjoy fuss free setup for that all important presentation. Its super slim design means it does not obstruct the user.
This microphone requires phantom power from the audio system and comes with a shock mount to ensure mechanical and room rumble noise is kept to a minimum. If no phantom power is available we can supply either a phantom power pack or pre-amp that can supply phantom power to the lectern microphone.
Presentations are important so investing in a good quality lectern microphone is key to a great performance! For a more entry level microphone the AMSLIMG is also available.
1 x IMGC450 Gooseneck Microphone
AUSTRALIAN MONITOR IMGC450 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Electret condenser Ø 11.5mm
|40Hz – 20Khz
|150Hz, 6 dB/Oct
|7.0 mV/Pa -42 dBV
|Min. Load Impedance
|1000 Ω1 x 3.5mm
|135dB @ 1% THD
|V 9 – 52 V DC
|Balanced 3 pin XLR Male Pin 2 +, Pin 3 –, Pin 1 shield
|-10°C – 50°C 95% humidity max
|Isolation Shock Mount, Mounting screws, Windsock