With a sharp understanding of product features, and customers' needs and requirements, Talk Audio Visual is a leader in the design of value for money Audio and Visual Communication products to customers all over Australia.
Our small friendly team based on Sydney's Northern Beaches are passionate about giving you the right advice on our portfolio of products and have many years of experience within the Audio Visual industry.
In 2018 we are celebrating 13 years in business!
We do not only distribute products for major manufacturers, but have built joint venture relationships where we design and engineer products that are suited to our market. Many products are exclusively imported into our Sydney warehouse where they are checked and customised prior to delivery.
With over 13 years of experience in supplying the education and government sectors we understand how schools and government work and can work with you to find the best solution.
- Portable PA Systems
- Wireless Microphones
- Lockable Notice Cases
- Pinnable Notice Boards
- Magnetic Whiteboards
- Mobile Whiteboards
- Planning Whiteboards
- Information Display
WHY CHOOSE TALK AUDIO VISUAL?
- We specialise in the supply to the education, government and hospitality sectors and have supplied over 3,000 Australian clients including schools, councils, health, and clubs.
- All schools and government departments are pre-approved for credit terms and purchase orders are welcome.
- First class friendly customer service.
- Payment by credit card or school purchase order number.
- Outstanding pre-delivery checking service on all our stocked products.
- The majority of our products are designed in-house and we offer a quick and efficient delivery service Australia wide.
- Super fast delivery - most products in stock for same day shipping.
- Excellent after sales service from people who care about their customers.
It is extremely encouraging to deal with a business that takes such good care of its customers. I will most certainly be placing your company at the top of my list for future purchases of AV equipment and I will make sure my colleagues hear of this level of support you have provided.
Peter Clifton, Principal, Magpie Primary School, VIC